Leftover rice? Dont know what to do with it? One recipe you can try is make rice pudding. It’s so simple and quick!
1-3/4 cups milk
1/4 cup flavored creamer (Vanilla or Sweet Cream works well)
1 cup leftover pre-cooked rice
1/4 cup sugar
1 tsp vanilla extract
1/4 tsp cinnamon (or to taste)
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a medium saucepan, heat the milk and rice, stirring frequently so the milk doesn’t burn. Bring to a slow simmer.
- In a separate large bowl, combine the eggs, sugar and vanilla.
- Add egg mixture slowly to the milk and rice and allow to cook for just a few minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Pour into casserole or baking dish and bake for 20 minutes. Allow to cool slightly before serving.